Search This Blog

Friday 22 January 2016

January 2016 (1)

2016 started out busy and I suppose the pace will be fast all year round...

I did not have much time to check in on the blog the last few months but until I can do more and find more time; it will be short and hopefully sweet posts... ☺

So.... December 2015... Festive Season was not so festive as some bad news clouded the festive mood; although there were much to celebrate... wedding anniversaries... birthdays (my sister, uncle and me)... Christmas, New Year.... it was calm celebrations...

Well... my colleagues did try to make my birthday a fun day although I had to celebrate it with them a week early to accommodate those going on leave.

My middle child started school (Grade 1) on his birthday... with a foot that sustained a burn wound :(
... luckily that has healed well...

My baby started crèche and after 2 days she had enough... she had a few health issues over the last 2 months but is already much better.

My eldest had athletics early on in the year and already mentioned he wants to do extremely well this year...


This picture explains my kids perfectly!

Anyway...

All the best to you for 2016! May each and every day be a blessing to you... There are so many who are not so privileged to experience another day... so although it may seem small; be grateful for the blessings!

Mwah!
Luvies
#shallasown
♥Shallasown_Readers♥

No comments:

Post a Comment