Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Cellphones and public/work toilets


Maybe not for my “faint-of-heart” / prim-and-proper friends…  LOL!

I take my cellular phone with when going to the toilet… yes I do!

I do, however; feel strongly about not answering calls while USING the toilet…

Although there are many I know of, who claim to keep the #2 for home toilets only, but I'm sure there must have been times you just couldn’t wait… like when you had a bit of a tummy bug (upset stomach) that drove you even if you didn’t want to.

So… imagine… you dash to a toilet stall/cubicle and as you’re about to sit and let it go… you hear the “telephonic” conversation from the stall right next to the one you occupy…

Awkward!!!


To say the least… cause what do you do? “Knyp, knyp en gee fyn-fyn poepies” till the person is finished?? Or do you just let it all out?? Should you even care?? Because after all… it is a toilet!

This brings me to another point…

Why do we almost ALWAYS want to be disgusted when going into a toilet and it smells of poo…?? Again… after all… it is a toilet! That kind of thing happens there, you know! J

Just me…

Until next time Shallasown-readers!
Luvies

Shalla

Ps...

Happy Spring Day!!!


 
 


1 comment:

  1. LOL lekker lag ek nou !
    thanks for the real talk Shalla !

    ReplyDelete