Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Juggling being wife, mother, employee, part-time student and friend, +anthia,

Juggling being wife, mother, employee, part-time student and friend..... How should you do it?

The last few months were hectic and the new year (2013) started with a bang.... Whether or not I was ready for all that I needed to do, I just had to get into it!

But finding the balance to do and be all the "things" people and loved ones expect you to be can be a daunting task.... And I'm still working on getting that balance although it seems I'm doing something right... slowly but surely finding a rhythm.

The last few months I realised that because I was so used to having the kids all to myself and being the one responsible for them, I tended to exclude my husband when dealing with the kids and certain other things. My eldest son does OK in school but loves his athletics so I try to attend the meetings when he does have a race. My baby girl is a little ray of sunshine but already shows signs of wanting to throw tantrums when she can't have things her way (at 7 months!!) and my middle child has been diagnosed with SID (Sensory Integration Disorder) and needs speech therapy as well....

At work I've been given so much more to do and that causes me to sometimes get home so late that I'm almost too tired to do my chores; let alone taking up the books to study! Thinking of drawing up some kind of schedule to get some direction.

A lot to deal with........? Yes, maybe! But I know there must be thousands of women in the world dealing with more than this! So I salute those that manage better than I do at the moment....


No comments:

Post a Comment