Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 August 2016

#Olympics_2016 - South African Athletes



If I may add my 10c worth and jump on the #WaydevanNiekerk bandwagon...

How amazing to see a South African athlete excel and reach what must be the ultimate goal! As a Nation we can surely stand proud and keep cheering for such an achievement.


But let us not forget the silver and bronze medalists at the #Rio2016 Olympics as they also worked extremely hard and our country on the (Sports) world map... And the whole #SA_OlympicTeam that represented..... They were chosen because they were (hopefully) the best our Country had to offer! So well done to all of them! 

#Proudly_SouthAfrican

Raising 3 kids in a world ridden with acts of violence and crime, drug abuse, political turmoil and so much more; it is important for me to not only have my faith/religion and a Higher Power to trust upon, but also people who my kids could aspire to be like. As their parent I should be one of those people too ☺ I know; but it is important for them to also know there are others who make the most of their God-given talents and that if you work hard, you can achieve your goals in life no matter all the obstacles you might have to endure.

Let's give our kids more to stay motivated!

Till next time.
#Shallasown_readers ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment