Search This Blog

Friday 16 October 2015

#Netcare_Hospital #KuilsRiver

Many of us heard some "horror" stories about hospitals and procedures / operations that went horribly wrong.... Therefor we often dread having to go to hospitals.

So when I was scheduled for an operation not so long ago, I had my fears; although a  colleague remarked before the time that she's never seen anyone who was so "excited" to go to hospital for an operation.... referring to me and all my babbling about the intended visit. Little did she know the babbling was hiding the nerves!

I have to admit though... all the nerves were totally unnecessary!

I went to Netcare Hospital in Kuils River, Cape Town and have so much respect for the hospital staff that attended to me. From the moment I stepped into the hospital at 5h30am, I received the best and friendliest service. I refer to all the staff that I came into contact with... from the Admissions Clerk, Monica, who got me chatting away and made me at ease, the porter who accompanied me to the ward to each and every nurse and doctor I spoke and dealt with during my short stay there (3 days)...

It helped of course that my treating doctor was quite "easy/soft" on the eye... and that he is great at what he does and that he made sure I know exactly what he would be doing... and he didn't keep me in hospital longer than was absolutely necessary!

So to the great staff and the excellent service I received.... THANK YOU!!

Luvies #shallasown_readers!
Shalla

No comments:

Post a Comment